Qualtrics may be used for any surveys or evaluations. This tool is available at your campus and is available to faculty, staff and students, depending on your license. Qualtrics meets criteria for data collection involving IRB standards or any other privacy standard. Support and access to Qualtrics is available through your campus's IT department.
Qualtrics users can send and track participation invitations and reminders; display survey results in real time, graphically and statistically; and export raw data in a variety of formats (CSV, XML, HTML and SPSS).
Key features include:
- Libraries of templates and question banks
- A quick survey builder guide for beginners
- Survey translation capabilities
- Continuous file saving
Qualtrics Home Page (for general information)
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps
- New Support Website
- Exploring the New Qualtrics
- Weekly and Recorded Webinars
- Qualtrics Resource Library
Resources for using Qualtrics at the different campuses: