Instructors wanting to use their UM System Zoom account in their Canvas site will need to enable the Zoom UM System button in the site's course navigation menu.
- Log in with your username and password to Canvas for your campus:
- Click on the Canvas site where you want to use Zoom.
- On the course navigation menu, click the Settings button.
- Click on the Navigation tab (See Fig. 1).
- Locate the UM System Zoom button on the lower half of the page (See Fig 2).
- Click on the More icon (three stacked dots) and select the Enable option from the dropdown list (See fig.3).
- The button is now enabled.
- Optionally, position the button where you want it to appear in the course navigation menu. Click and drag the button to the new location.
- Click the Save button on the bottom of the page.
Caution If you already have scheduled Zoom meetings from a different Zoom account, you will need to recreate them in your Zoom UM System button.